In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Burleson roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Burleson and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Burleson. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal reason for your roof is usually to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.