Looking for a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Burleson roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Burleson and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Burleson. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.