In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Burleson roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Burleson and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Burleson. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main intent behind your homes roof is to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.