Looking for a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Burleson roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Burleson and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Burleson. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.