In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Burleson roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Burleson and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Burleson. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.