Looking for a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Burleson roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Burleson and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Burleson. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary function of the roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.