In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Burleson roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Burleson and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Burleson. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The principal intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.