In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Burleson roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Burleson and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Burleson. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.