In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Burleson roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Burleson and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Burleson. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.