In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Burleson roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Burleson and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Burleson. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main function of the roof would be to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.