Looking for a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Burleson roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Burleson and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Burleson. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind the roof would be to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.