In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Burleson roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Burleson and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Burleson. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind the roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.