In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Burleson roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Burleson and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Burleson. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main reason for your roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.