In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Burleson roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Burleson and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Burleson. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.