In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Burleson roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Burleson and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Burleson. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.