In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Burleson roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Burleson and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Burleson. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary intent behind the roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.