Looking for a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Burleson roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Burleson and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Burleson. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main reason for the roof is always to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.