Looking for a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Burleson roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Burleson and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Burleson. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind the roof is to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.