In Need of a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Burleson roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Burleson and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Burleson. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main reason for your roof is to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check the roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.