Looking for a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Burleson roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Burleson and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Burleson. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal function of the roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.