Looking for a Burleson Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Burleson area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Burleson roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Burleson and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Burleson. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Burleson
Burleson (/ˈbɜːrlɪsən/ BUR-li-sən) is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 36,690, and in 2017 it had an estimated population of 46,145.
The Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad, known as “the Katy”, extended its service from Denison to Waco. In 1881 the segment from Fort Worth to Alvarado was being laid out, and a midway depot was needed. Grenville M. Dodge, representing the railroad, purchased land for the depot and a town surrounding it from Rev. Henry C. Renfro at the site of what is now called “Old Town” Burleson. As part of the agreement, Renfro named the town “Burleson”, in honor of his teacher Rufus Columbus Burleson, the president of Baylor University. The first lot was sold on October 10, 1881, the date now considered to be the “founding day” of the city.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your roof would be to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Burleson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.