In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Bowie and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main reason for your roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.