Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bowie and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main intent behind the roof is usually to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.