In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bowie and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.