In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Bowie and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.