Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Bowie and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main intent behind your roof is always to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.