Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Bowie and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.