In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Bowie and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key intent behind the roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.