Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Bowie and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.