In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Bowie and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main function of the roof is to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.