Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bowie and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main purpose of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.