Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bowie and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main function of your roof is to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.