In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bowie and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.