Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bowie and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.