Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bowie and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key function of the roof would be to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.