Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Bowie and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal intent behind your homes roof is to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.