In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Bowie and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.