In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Bowie and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.