In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bowie and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof is to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.