Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bowie and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.