In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bowie and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal function of your roof is always to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.