Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bowie and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key function of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.