Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bowie and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary purpose of your roof is to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.