Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Bowie and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal reason for the roof would be to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.