In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Bowie and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main reason for your roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.