In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bowie and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main reason for your roof is always to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.