In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bowie and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main function of your homes roof would be to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.