Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Bowie and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary purpose of the roof is to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.