In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bowie and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Bowie. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key function of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.