Looking for a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bowie and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.